What is "The Biggest Unreality"? The Biggest Unreality is what we have been taught at a very young age:
"Only when you go to university and graduate with good grades, then you will get a good job and work for a reputable company. And you must be dedicated and give your all for that same company for 40 hours a week for 40 years of your life, then you will escalate the corporate ladder and by the time you arrive at the age of 65, you will be able to retire and enjoy the rest of your life…"
That's a BIG Unreality!! That's not reality at all, is it? In today's era, corporate security just doesn't exist, even if you find a job!
Here’s the reality –
- Majority of the people are dissatisfied with their work, their income or the amount of free time they have.
- Majority of the people spend more time on the job than with their families.
- Majority of two income families still struggle to survive.
- Majority of children under the age of 3 are already spending their waking hours in Child Care Center.
- Corporate security no longer exists. Majority people get laid off even when they are at the highest performing peak.
- More people are being filed for bankruptcy, and the number is increasing.
How about you? Have you fallen into the trap of "The Big Unreality"?
Get out of this rat race! Stop all this unreality! You don’t have to inhabit this kind of life!
You have a choice, you can ignore all this information, and continue to work for money OR you can be smart and let the MONEY WORK FOR YOU!
“I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference”, Robert Frost’s poem (1916) The Road Not Taken.
I have make money work for me – how about you?