Friday, September 21, 2007
However, it is important to LEVERAGE on manpower when you are considering online business. Leveraging on team efforts help to relief your workload and thus, fasten up your speed in achieving your goals.
What could leverage do with travelling all the way from Singapore to Klang (part of Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia)?
By travelling for about 400km, are you there just to enjoy the GLORIOUS food such as ‘Bak Kut Teh’...
OR enjoy the beautiful scenery at Cheras (outskirt of Kuala Lumpur)...
Leveraging on people when you are in an unfamiliar place not only help you ease in your direction, but also you are being recommended and introduced to fantastic food too.
So what does leverage got to do with your online business or career or your life?
For instance, in order to lift a heavy object, we do have a choice whether to use leverage or not. Well, a person can try to lift the object directly with the risk of injury, or use a lever such as a long plank of wood or jack. This will helps to transfer some of the weight and thus be able to lift the object with lesser effort.
In Internet MLM too, leveraging on people’s effort with the same force exerted, will produce a bigger result.
Which method is better? By not applying leverage, will you succeed? Perhaps... However, by using leverage, you are able to lift so much more and effortless.
So, the concept of Leverage is important in our business and career success. Without leverage, you may have to work very hard and rewards are limited by the hours you put forward. And with leverage, you are able to break this correlation and eventually, accomplish so much more.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
What are the 7 Habits and How can we apply the principles to thrive in a changing world, and to have a meaningful life.
Habit 1 – Be Proactive
• More than taking initiative.
• Accepting responsibility for our own behaviour (past, present, and future).
• Making choices based on principles and values rather than moods or circumstances.
• Choose not to be victims, to be reactive, or to blame others.
• Using four unique human gifts – self-awareness, conscience, imagination, and independent will.
Habit 2 – Begin with the End in Mind
• All things are created twice- first mentally, second physically.
• We shape our own future by creating a mental vision and purpose for any project.
• Mentally identify and commit yourself to the principles, values, relationships, and purposes that matter most.
• Mission statement is the highest form of mental creation.
Habit 3 – Put First Things First
• Is the second or physical creation.
• Organising and executing around the mental creation (your purpose, vision, values, and most important priorities.)
• Focus on what matters most, urgent or not.
• The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Habit 4 – Think Win-Win
• A frame of mind and heart that seeks mutual benefit, based on mutual respect in all interactions.
• Not thinking selfishly (win-lose), Not like a martyr (lose-win).
• In work and family, think in terms of “we” not “me”.
• Encourages conflict resolution, helps individual seek mutually beneficial solutions.
Habit 5 – Seek First To Understand, Then To Be Understood
• Listen with the intent to understand others, rather than with the intent to reply.
• When others feel understood first, they feel affirmed and valued, defenses are lowered, and opportunities to speak openly and to be understood come much more naturally and easily.
• Seeking to understand takes kindness.
• Seeking to be understood takes courage.
• Effectiveness lies in balancing the two.
Habit 6 – Synergize
• A way of working in teams.
• Apply effective problem solving, collaborative decision making.
• Value differences and build on divergent strengths.
• Leverage creative collaboration.
• The result of teamwork will exceed the sum of what each of the members could have achieved on their own.
• “The whole is greater than the sum if its parts.”
Habit 7 – Sharpen The Saw
• Constantly renewing ourselves in the four basic areas of life: physical, social/emotional, mental and spiritual.
• It’s the habit that increases our capacity to live other habits of effectiveness.
Stephen Covey “Living The 7 Habits: The Courage To Change” is a recommended book to read. In this book, it shows how real people have applied the principles to thrive in a changing world. Stephen Covey greatly presents practical guidance and powerful inspiration to readers who are searching for a proven framework for a living a meaningful life. “To live change, to optimize change, you need principles that don’t change.” – Stephen R. Covey
Monday, July 30, 2007
Comfort zone? Mindset??
People react to the norm which is what others are doing for now, they would prefer to stay in their position because there are no uncertainties, where life will just pass by like any other people. And they are just comfortable in where they are? People are not receptive towards change, especially when a fresh new idea is being presented in front of them. It may sound wonderful to them, but they do not have the COURAGE TO CHANGE.
My daughter, Rae, 4yrs 7mths, picked up the word “The Courage To Change” and put it in her drawing. She may not understand those words, but in time, she will get it.
To Rae, it was a very simple representative drawing of herself in two positions.
But to me, I could perceive the great meaning with the wordings “The Courage To Change” incorporated. I could see that the girl who was standing under the tree, who was so used to her comfort zone, took courage to make her move out of the tree. The perspective is that, if that girl is to stay protected under the tree, there is a limitation to her view, however, when she moved her position, she could see the world in a wider angle. Yes, that’s the paradigm shift.
Well, this is how I analyse the drawing; I believe you may have a different view from mine. But it is always GREAT when you step out that comfort zone to have a wider angle of view – The Courage To Change.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Downline Secrets Revealed
Discover how James exploded his
downline to over 5,700 members using only free traffic and his proven 3 step marketing strategy.
This package includes a downloadable
50 minute MP3 with transcripts and a special surprise from James himself.
This is a $97 value yours free!
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Personal development helps you to relief blocks, pessimism, and transform situation right away. Personal development is to become a leader and coach to yourself and ultimately able to contribute and help others to use their talents, enthusiasm, wisdom and expertise to make a long-lasting and affirmative influence.
Personal development also involves your mind-set; you are always looking for new approach and thoughts for enhancement. Self improvement is a life long learning process. With more knowledge accumulated along the way, you are more likely to be wiser with making decisions and options throughout your life progress. With these self acquiring improvements, you will then improve physically, emotionally, spiritually and financially.
If you want to achieve success in your Internet Network Marketing, take charge of your personal development, only a person with the enthusiasm to empower themselves will then be able to lead to your success path.
Here are the 7 values that will help accelerate your personal development thus helps in your success of Internet Network Marketing.
People has been reading very little, in order to become an expert in your field, you need to acquire knowledge through reading. Read at least one hour in your selected field or in the area of personal development, or both. The best place to get books will be your local library, if not, look for personal development membership site that allows you to access to lots of personal development ‘gurus’.
If you spend most of your time traveling on the road, you can utilize the time by listening to any inspiring, motivational CDs, or MP3 in your car.
You have to know what your standard is and ally your life around those standards. It will be a painful progress if you are not able to pursue your goals in line with your standards. This will ultimately lead to frustration when you are not able to reach your goals. By moving in line with your standards will then lead you to your achievement.
Attend workshops, seminars and courses frequently. Attending such events give you precious opportunity to make exchanges and do networking. You will also tend to get tips or helpful information that may help in your Internet Network Marketing.
Give yourself a quiet time to think through what would be your ideal life. If time, money and circumstance were not a concern, what would you be, do and have in your life?
Determine your goal. Break down into annual, monthly, weekly and daily goals. “You fail to plan, you plan to fail.” How would you take the step to achieve your goals? Execute your daily goals and evaluate at the end of the day. Evaluate what you have achieved to a step nearer to your success.
Get Going! With the desire, will lead you to action, and action with FOCUS, will lead you to your HABIT, and with the right habit, then you will be slowly receiving your success, where “Success leaves traces”.
The valuable part of this entire practice is to seriously examine yourself and see where you could improve, and then work on it. Your Internet Network Marketing business will then thrive as you consistently “coach” and “lead” yourself.
Get your Personal Development Source HERE!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Most of the ‘newbies’ of Internet Marketing begin with great burning desire to succeed, with great hope, big plans and even big dreams!
Sadly, most of these people fail or gave up their internet business because they lack the appropriate tools, knowledge, and sometimes, the motivation required to succeed.
A good Internet Marketing Coach can actually address each of these concerns for you and will dramatically turns around failing Internet Marketing Business. And also, help you get your business right on track.
An Internet Marketing Coach will most likely be one of your biggest investments as in functioning your online business smoothly. It will worth every cent you will spend on him or her if you choose the right one.
There are a few criteria you need to keep in mind when selecting an InternetMarketing Coach.
- Speak to several different coaches, as there is no one size fits all. Your coach is going to be your personal guide, so you must choose a coach that you can work with, get along with, before selecting one.
- An Internet Marketing Coach that is confident and proficient in delivering his or her knowledge across. Check out on what you will be getting out of your money before committing yourself to that coach.
- A Coach who is not willing to spend some time getting to know you and put your mind at ease is most likely not a good coach at all.
- Bear in mind that how they treat you as a potential prospect says a thousand words on how serious they would look into their business, and reveals much about their characteristic and personality.
- If, they are unresponsive at any time before you signed on the dotted line, strike him or her off your list. If, they show irresponsibility after you became part of their team, then you should seriously find out how to choose the right Internet Marketing Coach and move on to get yourself the right Coach.
Put these in your head, your Internet Marketing Coach is going to be a critical tool in the development of your business. Choosing and acquired the right Coach is necessary to exploit the success of your Internet Marketing Business. If you choose the right Coach for your Internet Marketing Business, it is a decision that you will feel most relieved and blessed in your life.