Wednesday, May 30, 2007
· Article Writing
· Press Release
· Newsletter Advert
· Pay per click
I would suggest focusing on two to five different strategies for at least three months, before you evaluate the outcomes, and then you proceed to try the other strategies.
With the strategies implemented, you will begin to grow in your leads and sales exponentially. It is important to follow-up with your leads. Part of the process of keeping predetermined pool of prospects or leads is creating an option where visitors would be able to keep up with the developments in your site about special offers or promotions and other related updates. Or you could ask your customers to subscribe in exchange for free stuffs or special offer with links to any other parts of your site.
Maintain a healthy relationship with your customers by sending them a personal email. Send them offers and regular updates and special offers where all relevant information about your business is written.
With the increased influx of customers and increased awareness of your business, the chances of partnership will be higher.
The importance in sustaining success in Online Network Marketing is to be focus and persistent. Take one small step at a time and slowly you will path your way to success.
Remember! No Action, No Results!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Your first move is to create an online presence. You have to think of a domain name before you begin building a site. It is always an excellent idea to secure your personal identity site as yourname.com. Another approach is to choose a domain that relates to the name of your Internert Network Marketing group/team, such as, profitteam.com or wealthgroup.com. Otherwise, you might want a domain that are captivating, such as multiplyyourwealth.com or incomegenerator.com. Brainstorm and list down all your ideas, then check your choices on a registry site until you find one that's available.
Once you have decided on a domain, you'll need to buy hosting services and then begin to build your site. If you have no idea how to design a site, you can either engage a designer or use a site builder that provides pre-made templates through your host. Whichever way you choose, your site should include the following:
- Your company information, product detail and opportunity
- A system for getting your product or registering to operate a business
- Testimonials and information on your support team and training
- The advantages of joining your team
- The offer of a free e-book, document or newsletter if users give you their name and a valid e-mail
- An autoresponder that sends follow-up e-mails to your prospects who provides their contact information. Make sure it can also send out newsletters.
Get your preferred domain registered even if you have yet to start your business.
Look out for Part 2, where I will talk on the crucial part of Business Online…
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
There are plenty of network marketing opportunities around but you have to be careful in your CHOICE and keep away from those SCAM Companies.
Getting in a mlm or network-marketing company is a long term business where many ordinary people can gain Financial Freedom through their lucrative Residual and Leverage Compensation scheme provided ONLY if they work hard.
Building a long term business means that you should look for a company that has been existent for years and preferably HUGE and REPUTABLE. It is UNLIKELY to build a MLM or Network Marketing Business part time within a SHORT time span of one year or less.
That is why MAJORITY build it as a part-time business before going for the full swing as a full-time jobs.
With the wonders of the Internet, there is a NEW trend where more and more people are joining companies that cater for this market. They now generate their leads and prospects from the internet instead of the traditional method earning a monthly income from the comfort of their own home with just a computer and internet connection.
In traditional networking marketing:
- have to go around everywhere you can think of to get leads and prospects,
- buy advertising ads on newspaper, related magazine etc.,
- pester your friends, prospect or anyone you can think of for more leads,
- need to make cold calls to your new leads to sound them out and check whether they are interested in the product you are selling,
- sweat everytime you make a cold calls as you are afraid of the sound of slamming phones,
- need to pay for your car petrol or other means of transport that you may be using,
- need to meet up with your downline physically to motivate or help them with any question they may have.
In Internet Network Marketing, you sell via the internet ways:
- list your networking product on your website and let it do the selling by writing killer sales ads,
- learn to optimize your website to get free new leads or prospects from the Search Engines,
- can get more new leads or prospect by bidding for keywords relating to your network marketing product with pay per click search engine such as Google Adwords (http://adwords.google.com/)
- recruit your sales force by placing recruiting ads on your website,
- motivate and communicate with your sales teams using online tools such as emails, chat room or internet messenger,
- have the global market at the comfort of your home unlike the traditional Network Marketing Business which is usually limited to the local market.
For those who have an outgoing personality and like selling and are not afraid of direct rejection from new prospects, then the traditional network marketing companies suits you.
However, for many people, they are afraid of direct selling and joining a large and reliable internet mlm company is the best choice as they don't have to leave their home to make any sales.